Monday, October 1, 2012

About me




About  me

Hello my name is Dominykas I’m lithuanian but I was born in Modena, Italy at 2001. I have two sisters one is 10 years old and the other one is 6. When I was 3 years old my family moved from Italy to Moscou, Russia and I lived there until I was 4 and then we moved to Vilnius Lithuania. There I went to kindergarten and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade and then I moved to Kiev, Ukraine and went to PSI 5th and 6th grade.

Now Things that I like. My favorite food is pancakes with chocolate the first time I tasted it I was 9 and I liked it so much that it's still my favorite food. My favorite color is light blue I don’t know why but I really like it when I was younger my favorite colors were black, red,yellow and blue. My favorite country is Italy because I was born there and I lived there for a long time and I go there skiing every year. My favorite sports are skiing, tennis and basketball but if I had to chose from those three I would chose skiing. My passion is space and when I grow up I with really like to be an astronaut. My favorite animal is a panda I don’t know why but I just really like them. My favorite season is winter because I like lot’s of things that are connected to winter like skiing building snowmans throwing snowballs.
My favorite celebration is Christmas because then all the family comes to our house and we celebrate and I get a lot of presents.









Things that I don’t like before you read it I would like to say to you to not get angry at me because it’s just things that I don’t like because maybe you like them. I really don’t like caramel because it makes me throw up. I really really don’t like homework I would rather stay at school till 4:30 then to lots of homework. Also I don’t like carpets because I allergic to them and they make my eyes itch. 











    

No comments:

Post a Comment