Monday, October 1, 2012

About me process- Daniel S.


About me process-
Daniel S

My name is Daniel I. Shraibman. I was born on August 21 2001. My mom is Ukrainian and my dad is Israeli. I have never lived anywhere except Kiev, but I love travelling.
I have no brothers, sisters, or pets, but I still have a lot of relatives around Israel and Ukraine.
When I was little, I wanted to become a doctor, but now I do not know who I want to be. Right now the biggest option is to become a diving instructor, or underwater explorer.

I have been diving for at least half a year now. I had special diving courses, so now I am a licensed diver. The first time I tried to breathe underwater (using diving equipment) it was fabulous.

My passion is videogames. I love playing them, and I am very good at some. I have many games and my favorite one (which is very popular) is Minecraft. I really like it and I have been playing it for a long time.

Places i have travelled to:
Sri Lanka
Spain
Egypt
Israel
Maldives
Dominican Republic
Sweden
Thailand
Turkey
France
Italy
Denmark
Croatia
Montenegro
UAE
Russia
Greece
Georgia

My favorites
favorite food: spaghetti carbonara
favorite colour: black
favorite game: Minecraft
favorite place: home
favorite country: Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment