Thursday, October 4, 2012

About Me Krista 6K


About Me

I am an eleven year old girl named Krista.  I have a mom, a dad, and a really cute Shih Tzu named Edi. 
 I was born in Tirane, Albania.  I love music, Drama, and Basketball, but my favorite thing to do is Read.  I am bubbly, confident, at times slightly sarcastic, and am always up for a good laugh.


I have lived in Albania, Virginia, Macedonia, Israel and now Ukraine.  I have family in Albania, and a handful of friends as well.  I didn't like Virginia because I went to this horrible day care where the teachers would tell us to shut up.  Macedonia was eh, because I was sick almost the whole time, but my Nursery teachers were really nice.  Israel was wonderful, which I’m grateful for seeing as I lived there for half my life...Ukraine is great as well, it’s a beautiful country and I have a lot of awesome friends.  Fun Fact: My first snowman was in Kyiv, in the third grade. I was nine.

My favorite vacation was probably the one we just had, in Mammoth Lakes, CA.  Mammoth Lakes is a small town in the Eastern Sierras surrounded by Mountains, Lakes, Meadows, Natural Miracles, etc. We’ve been to Mammoth before about 5 times.  We hiked a lot, swam, and hung out.

I study violin, Russian, and am starting piano.  I have been playing Violin for seven years...I started when I was four.  I started Russian two years ago, and am just learning the basics of piano.

I am an Albanian/American.  I was born in Tirana before living there for a year, I don’t remember anything, but my mom told me that my Grandma would make me so much carrot juice my nose turned orange!  I am an American citizen, but have only lived there for a little over a year.  When I was two to three.

My favorite animals are: Panthers, black cats, Persian cats, dogs, foxes, horses, dolphins...I could go on and on, but I won’t because I like pretty much all animals I just chose to mention these for the sake of variety.

My favorite genre of books is fantasy.  Easily.  My favorite novels and series are Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Artemis Fowl, the Last Ghost, Fablehaven, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Heroes of Olympus, the Beyonders, the Candy Shop War, etc.

My favorite genres of music are punk rock and grunge.  I like Green day, Nirvana, 30 seconds to  Mars, Linkin park, Nickelback, limp bizkit, and a little bit of Marilyn Manson.


That’s all the basics about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment