Tuesday, October 2, 2012



About me   
                 ALEXEY

ME

I was born in Ukraine in kiev in may 28 2000 in my live I had not lived
anywhere but Ukraine kiev.

MY  FAMILY   

In my family there is my dad   my mom Julia and my brother Andrew also we have two bunnies Bonny and Clide.


THING I LEARN

I know three languages : English,Russian and ukrainian my native language is Russian I play tennis for about 8-9 years I learn piano for about 3 years now I started to learn self defence.

THINGS I LIKE  

I real like diving I was on maldives when they allowed to dive and after the first try I understood that I like it very much so I went on till the end of the holidays but there were two options dive just for fun or get license
and I decided to get license it was  very hard just pretend that most of your holiday nights you spend reading books about diving not very but it was cool and I now have diving license,
I also like music and cars this summer I road the first car in my life and it was world war two jeep.    By Alexey Mitropolskiy

No comments:

Post a Comment