Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Unit Three- Novel Study - Anticipation Guide
a) State whether you Agree or Disagree with the following statements.
b) Provide a few sentences to justify your Agree or Disagree response.
c) Pick ONE to develop into a lengthier, more in-depth response (250 word minimum).
1) Parents treat all the their children equally.
2) Children’s behavior is based more on genetics than their surroundings- nature vs. nurture.
3) Children have the ability to make changes, help others in need, and even save lives.
4) It’s not difficult for children to make friends with children who are very different than themselves.
5) Children who have troubled homes will always have problems when they grow up.
6) People should feel bad about things which are not their fault.
7) Sometimes it’s fun to do bad things even if people might get hurt in the process.